Friday, January 15, 2010

Fine Dining Aboard SeaDream II

There are a handful of questions I'm often asked about cruising. One of them is, "How's the food on cruise ships in general?" and another is "Which cruise ship prepares the tastiest cuisine?"

These days, the food aboard many luxury vessels is certainly on par with similarly rated land-based restaurants. Rating food is totally subjective and what I really appreciate may be a turnoff to you and vice versa.

I have to admit though, I haven't had one meal on SeaDream II that I wouldn't order a second time. We've enjoyed gourmet food and this definitely ranks among the very, very best at sea. Josselin Jeanblanc is the Chef de Cuisine and, at just 30 years old, he's definitely one to watch.

Internet is slow here so I'm just going to post some photos of the meals we've enjoyed this week. Once we get back on land (with a faster Internet connection), I'll come back and add more details, along with descriptions of each dish.

—Andrea M. Rotondo for LuxuryCruiseBible.com

BREAKFAST



LUNCH









DINNER






















Photos courtesy of Leonard Hospidor and Andrea Rotondo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...