Saturday, September 5, 2009

Scattered Across the Globe: Where Are My Favorite Ships Today?

I was lucky enough to sail quite a bit this summer but as we approach the end of the season, I've still been wishing I was back at sea. That got me to thinking about where my favorite ships are right now...

American Safari's Safari Spirit is in... Juneau, Alaska

Azamara's Journey is in... La Rochelle, France

Crystal Cruises' Crystal Symphony is in... Invergordon, Scotland

Cunard's Queen Mary 2 is in... Brooklyn (New York), NY

Lindblad Expeditions' National Geographic Endeavour is in... Guayaquil, Galapagos Islands

Oceania's Regatta is in... Stockholm, Sweden

Regent Seven Seas Mariner is in... Cruising Tracy Arm in Alaska

Seabourn's Odyssey is in... Venice, Italy

SeaDream's SeaDream I is in... Monte Carlo, Monaco

Silversea's Silver Cloud is in... London, England

Windstar's Wind Surf is... at sea between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Venice, Italy


Where in the world is your favorite ship? Have a terrific Labor Day weekend!

—Andrea M. Rotondo for LuxuryCruiseBible.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...