Friday, July 24, 2009

Really? We Actually Need to Disembark Seabourn Odyssey? Are You Sure?

It's been a fabulous week aboard Seabourn Odyssey and the days just flew by. This morning we must muster our courage and actually disembark the ship. If I wasn't so anxious to go home and visit my Mom, I'd be begging to stay aboard for another week!

Today is a full travel day and as soon as we land at home I need to hop on another plane to get to my Mom while my dear husband goes home to do the laundry and repack our bags for our London trip. We leave Monday night to rendezvous with Celebrity Equinox in Southampton for a two-day pre-inaugural cruise.

Thank you for sharing our Seabourn Odyssey Eastern Mediterranean voyage! Stay tuned for more information and photos and a special edition four-color glossy magazine devoted to Seabourn Odyssey's maiden season.

Don't miss our Seabourn Odyssey blog posts, Twitter tweets, YouTube videos, and LuxuryCruiseBible.com articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...