Sunday, March 7, 2010

Countdown to French Polynesia Vacation with Paul Gauguin Cruises

There's no better cure for the winter blues than planning a luxury cruise vacation to some exotic destination like French Polynesia. For that very reason, I'm so thankful that I've got an upcoming voyage aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin from Paul Gauguin Cruises.

March is the probably my least favorite month. It's the busiest time of year for my work (writing and editing for book publishers, magazines, and websites) and it's generally when I reach the end of my rope regarding winter weather. I just want the snow to melt and the days to get longer and sunnier!

In the meantime, plans for my South Pacific cruise will just have to sustain me. Last week I attended a webinar hosted by Paul Gauguin Cruises. My husband and I fired up the computer and took notes as the PGC team spent an hour explaining just what was in store for travelers cruising with them.

After the webinar I downloaded the shore excursions for our seven-night itinerary and now it's time to make some tough choices. On Moorea, for example, do we want to book the "Capture Moorea Photo Adventure" tour hosted by photographer Renaud Fayada or the "Dolphin Watching Expedition" with local biologist Michael Poole? Maybe we can do both since we'll anchor off Moorea for two days. These are good decisions to have to make.

Our cruise is still two months away but the webinar has inspired me to get organized and research the cruise and the islands we'll be visiting. To that end, here are a few videos I found on YouTube. If you're planning to visit French Polynesia, these may be of interest to you as well. Enjoy!

—Andrea M. Rotondo for LuxuryCruiseBible.com


Paul Gauguin Cruises Video



Diving in Tahiti Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...