Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Silver Wind Hotel Director Ralph de Klijn Moves to Seabourn

Today Silversea's loss is Seabourn's gain. Ralph de Klijn, hotel director aboard Silversea's Silver Wind, announced his resignation this week. His letter to cruisers is below. What his letter doesn't explain is that he will be joining the Yachts of Seabourn.

Ralph, we wish you all the best!

Good morning, afternoon or evening to you,

After thorough deliberation and consultation I have decided to leave Silversea. Although it has been a tough decision to make, I am confident that my new endeavor will help me move closer towards the goals I have for my future career. This confidence is built on an extremely fulfilling experience with Silversea, where each day has taught me something new.

However, I would like to state that I am very grateful for the opportunities, which I have been given, and all the dedicated colleagues I have had the pleasure work with during the course of my employment within Silversea. Despite my resignation I hope to return one day to the Silversea family. Not only working for such a great company as Silversea I have to say that besides missing my colleagues aboard I will defenitly miss you as guests in the same way who have not only supported me but became friends over the past years we have sailed onboard the Silverseas. I sincerely hope that we will keep in touch and that we will meet again one day somewhere at sea or on land.

As I do not want to vanish without saying arividerchi!

I hope you all can understand my decision and for any future cruises I wish you a fantastic time onboard.

Please feel free to share this message with anyone I sailed with as I do not have all email addresses but I hope with your help my message will be shared.

Until we meet again!

Warm regards,
Ralph de Klijn


Andrea M. Rotondo for LuxuryCruiseBible.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...