Friday, May 8, 2009

Video: Checking In to Sheraton Maui Today

Well, we've got our bags packed. Our puppy sitters have arrived and our car service to JFK should be here in a moment. This morning we're heading for Maui, Hawaii. I'm on assignment updating Thomas Cook's Travellers Hawaii and HotSpots Hawaii guidebooks for the European market. I'll also be writing a few articles for some of my regular magazine and website clients. I'll post more about that after our trip.

We've booked award seats on American Airlines and the flights are packed. Let's hope for clear, safe skies and an uneventful trip to Hawaii!

Upon landing this evening we'll grab a rental car and make our way to Lahaina and the Sheraton Maui Resort on Kaanapali Beach.

Click below to watch a video about the Sheraton Maui.




We won't arrive to the hotel until late this evening, but I hope to post then. Also, be sure to follow me on Twitter this week as I'll be tweeting throughout our Hawaiian trip.
—Andrea M. Rotondo


Don't Miss Our New Contest!

Win Charlie's Truffled Popcorn. Simply comment on any post in this blog (include your e-mail address), subscribe to have blog posts delivered directly to your e-mail in-box, or follow me on Twitter. Learn more about the contest here.


Do you love cruising? Share your luxury cruise review at LuxuryCruiseBible.com. Submit your cruise review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...