Friday, August 18, 2006

Luxury Cruise Bible Sets Sail


Greetings and thanks for visiting the new Luxury Cruise Bible! As a veteran writer specializing in luxury and romance travel, I’ve visited many parts of the world. I’ve happily spent time crisscrossing the United States and Canada, the Caribbean and Mexico, and Europe. Lately however, I’ve become increasingly interested in seeing some of these destinations from the deck of a ship. Specifically, I’m intrigued by the top-tier cruise lines including Crystal Cruises, Cunard, Oceania, Regent Seven Seas, Seabourn, SeaDream Yacht Club, Silversea, and Windstar. (Photo of the Symphony is courtesy of Crystal Cruises)

Something about setting sail appeals to me: maybe it’s the serenity I feel whenever I’m near the ocean or perhaps it’s the knowledge that once onboard, I’ll have no choice but to disconnect from the usual workaholic stress of daily living and just relax. Yes, relax …remember how to do that? These days, I think it’s nearly impossible for some of us to unplug, but a cruise offers the perfect solution.

Luxury cruise lines offer a dizzying array of stateroom options, are (nearly) all-inclusive, serve up sumptuous gourmet meals, and provide an easy way to discover new ports of call in a limited amount of time. Cruising is certainly nirvana for many discerning travelers.

Over the past few months, my mind has continually wandered back to the idea of setting sail. This prompted me to thoroughly research the industry and I’ve made it a point to seek out experts in the field who continually add to my education. After all, if I’m going to write about cruises, I need to be an expert!

This website will be my “home base” when it comes to sharing information about luxury cruises. Join me as I hit the open waters and discover the true allure of cruising. I’ll post news about luxury lines, new ships and itineraries, interesting port-of-call shore excursions, and reviews of my own experiences at seas. I hope you’ll join me on this voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...